The International Training and Methodology Center for Financial Monitoring
The International Training and Methodology Centre for Financial Monitoring (ITMCFM) was established by the Russian Federal Financial Monitoring service (Rosfinmonitoring) in accordance of the Decree of Russian Federation Government dated 21 November 2005 No 1989.
The founder of the ITMCFM is the Federal Financial Monitoring Service.
The purpose of the activity of ITMCFM in accordance with the Government Order of the Russian Federation No. 1072-r of June 1, 2016, is ensure the participation of the Russian Federation in the activities of the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF), FATF-style regional body, including the Eurasian Group on Combating Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism (EAG), the Egmont Group of Financial Intelligence Units, The Council of Heads of the Financial Intelligence Units of CIS Member States (CHFIU CIS) and other international organizations dealing with the issues of countering the legal issues laundering of proceeds from crime and financing of terrorism, included:
- organization and development of educational-methodical events on the issue of combating money laundering and financing of terrorism (AML/CFT), including through the implementation of educational programs of additional professional education;
- organization and realization activities of scientific research, evaluation and expertise in the field of combating money laundering and financing of terrorism (AML/CFT);
- information support of the international activities of the Russian Federation in the field of combating money laundering and financing of terrorism (AML/CFT);
- providing technical assistance to the Russian Federation's partner countries by transferring knowledge and experience for the development of institutional and human resources capacity in the area of combating money laundering and financing of terrorism (AML/CFT), including the formation of technological infrastructure and ensuring the participation of representatives of these states in international events;
- conducting professional public accreditation of professional educational programs in the field of combating money laundering and financing of terrorism (AML/CFT).
General director – Oleg Ivanov
Fist deputy director general – Boris Toropov
Fist deputy director general – Director of Network AML/CFT institute – Vladimir Ovchinnikov
Address: 119017, Moscow, Staromonetniy lane, 31/1
Official site of ITMCFM: http://www.mumcfm.ru/
Phone number: +7 (495) 950-30-65
Fax: +7 (495) 950-35-32